A cry for help to other Druid Kitties out there.
My damage output on Hodir is just sucking.
I must be doing something wrong. Last nights results…
- I was top 5 DPS on Razor while being responsible for the turrets (5.7Kdps)
- #1 damage to Ignis @ 6.5Kdps
- #1 on XT (of course) with 8.6Kdps
- 2nd on Auriaya with 5.2Kdps (the tank died and guess who was next on the threat meter… 2 shot ftw… I need to lrn2meld faster)
- 3rd on Assembly of Iron with 6.3Kdps
- 4th on Mimiron with 5K dps (I started lagging real bad on this fight so my damage dropped a little).
Hodir results: 9th with 6.2Kdps and behind every rogue and other melee I believe. I had Storm Power 4 times to the top DPSing rogue who only had it 3, and I had more uptime on it as well. I got Freeze 3 times and Biting cold once… the top rogue got freeze 4 times and biting cold once. So I don’t think the disparity is due to buffs or debuffs. Keep in mind I was a good 400K damage behind the top rogues total.
I will say this after last night, I am a firm believer in the FBN model. My shred idol, even on mobile fights seems to increase DPS over the rip idol… this also means I believe the ARP theory as well but I am still a little uneasy swapping all my agility gems to ARP as I use some of that gear to tank.
So if anyone could give me a little insight to this fight I would really appreciate it. Each week we get closer to downing him at 3 minutes and getting my damage higher will go a long way to help us achieve it.