A short kitty guide to Mimiron.
After doing Mimiron this last week in 10 man I thought I would give a couple tips to help the other feral kitties out there avoid embarrassing themselves on their first attempts in the encounter.
- Do not burn Berserk during this phase. You want your Max DPS to come during Phase 2 where raid wide damage is at it’s highest.
- Keep a sharp eye open for the electricity effect the tanks has before his AoE and run out. Use dash if you were a little late running and don’t be late again. This in not like the Archavon AoE, you can’t stay in it and live.
- Know where mines are, avoid getting within a couple yards of them if possible.
- Berserk in your rotation on this phase.
- Each time the turret turns in your direction run straight through it to the other side and keep DPSing it’s back. Stand in front of it and die.
- Run out when it does it’s laser barrage, run clockwise back around to it’s backside and continue to DPS.
- Help kill the big bots that spawn.
- If your guild wants you to root bombs suggest going bear form instead and taunt kite them as roots will break. This worked way better than roots as ranged killed them as they chased after me.
- When the head comes to the ground don’t expect to get off a full rotation, make sure to get a rake in and an early rip at 3-4 combo points.
- You can reach the base. you can sort of reach the center if you get in pretty close.
- Baby Spice can be used to shrink him down so melee can reach the higher portions but don’t do it without discussing it first. I think it also makes the hitbox smaller so not sure it is a worth while trade off.
- DPS the base like you did in phase 1, continue to run out when you see the animation, look out for mines again.
- Berserk should be back up, hold it to help finish off the 3 pieces within the time necessary for all 3 to die within 15 secs to avoid regeneration.
Be prepared to give out a battle rez and innervate for a healer or caster.
Good Luck, loot profit!