Another gear post – Best In Slot, 25 man, no Hard Modes
This is a post of what I feel is Best In Slot gear for Kitty DPS given limited time. Sure there is better gear through hard modes, 10 man Ulduar, or even going back to Naxx25 but I am not going to cover that in this post.
We are going to shoot for 4T8 here, I just like it better than rolling with old T7 for a 2T7+2T8 bonus.
I would gem strict DPS items in this set that you would not use for double duty Bear wear with +16 ARP gems, sure we are not going to get ARP trinkets or get even close to the cap but I think a balance is nice and ARP figures into that especially once you are over or at 5oish% crit raid buffed and 200ish armor penetration.
Note my list is more of a gut feeling based on actually battle and not math running through some sort of simulator.
- Helm – Conqueror’s Nightsong Headguard (Arcanum of Torment / Relentless Earthsiege Diamond / Delicate Scarlet Ruby -Save DKP and use badges for this bad boy.
- Neck – Broach of the Wailing Night – Only 19 badges
- Shoulders – Conqueror’s Nightsong Shoulderpads – Yes, you will need to kill Yogg for these. (Greater Inscription of the Axe / Delicate Scarlet Ruby) Pick up Shoulderpads of the Monolith along the way for an upgrade and gem with Deadly Monarch Topaz to meet your meta gem requirement.
- Back – Drape of the Lithe – Drops from trash (Enchant Cloak – Major Agility)
- Chest – Winter’s Icy Embrace – Drops from Hodir (Enchant Chest – Powerful Stats / 2XFractured Scarlet Ruby
- Wrist – Mechanist’s Bindings – Drops from Flame Leviathan (Enchant Bracers – Greater Assault)
- Hands – Conqueror’s Nightsong Handgrips – Drops from Emalon or Mimiron (Enchant Gloves – Major Agility)
- Waist – Relic Hunter’s Cord – Trash drop (Eternal Belt Buckle / Fractured Scarlet Ruby)
- Legs – Conqueror’s Nightsong Legguards – Drops from Emalon or Freya (Icescale Leg Armor / Shifting Twilight Opal / Delicate Scarlet Ruby
- Feet – Runed Ironhide Boots – Drops from Iron Council (Enchant Boots – Icewalker / Delicate Scarlet Ruby)
- Finger – Cindershard Ring and Metallic Loop of the Sufferer or Band of Draconic Guile – Drops from Ignis, Vezax, and Razorscale in order as listed.
- Trinkets – Darkmoon Card: Greatness and Wrathstone – Purchased and drops from Kologarn. I personally like the on use vs proc on the Wrathstone to control when in a fight you recieve the bonus.
- Weapon – Twisted Visage – I am giving the nod to +HIT over +ARP – Drops from XT
- Idol – Idol of the Ravenous Beast on completely stationary fights (except Kologarn) and Idol of Worship on movements fights.
- Flask – Flask of Endless Rage
- Potion – Potion of Speed or maybe even Insane Strength Potion – The theory is the haste from the first selection will increase OoC procs.
- Food – Blackened Dragonfin or Hearty Rhino depending on your hunting and fishing habits.