Back in the Tanking Game
So…. Last night in Vent I committed to becoming my 10 man raid teams OT/MT (Depends on the fight of course)
I have to say I am actually pretty excited about this.
I tanked quite a bit back in BC… most of it actually.
I tanked at the beginning of Wrath (Did all of Naxx and most of Ulduar).
I shifted to Kitty DPS for the end of Wrath (That is what my 10 man team at the time needed).
I have obviously started Cata as Kitty/Boom DPS.
But now it is time for my game face and reading every last detail of how to tank in Cata.
Both fights sound relatively easy and fun…. a good way to break back into being a full time bear.
Questions for you bears out there….
- Tsanga’s Helm or Membrane of C’Thun
- How important is 2T11 and/or 4T11? Neither RAWR or Mr. Robot seem to care much about the bonus.
- Depending on #2 is my answer for #3… Do I use T11 gloves, shoulders, pants, and chest or do I use offset where it is better?
- Delicate Inferno Ruby or Solid Ocean Sapphire
- Reforge Mastery or Dodge? Obviously when I can’t reforge mastery I do dodge but what about when I have the choice?
Just looking for some opinions as all the reading I have done sounds like people are split on a lot of these. Doesn’t seem like the community has a clear cut strategy for gemming/chanting/gearing that I had grown accustomed too in the past.
I look forward to updating everyone tomorrow on my experience in the tanking seat tonight.