I have been slacking
Sorry so long since last post.
Since last I posted…
- Ragnaros is down!
- Completed all new Firelands dailies and received my new mount in the mail.
- Blizz nerfed Unheeded Warning. I would be a lot less upset by this had I not given up Essence of the Cyclone to a fellow raider. So now I am rocking Ricket’s Magnetic Fireball.
- I have now killed Majordomo 4 times, still no staff.
- I am running 2T11 and 2T12. Supposedly this is the thing to do until 4T12
- I purchased Ranseur of Hatred.
It seems like the Summer Blues continue to prevail. I switched guilds because my 10 man team from our new startup from the remnants of Aetherial Circle (With Feeling) stopped raiding. I started running with another 10 man in the guild but they wanted to move to a guild with more activity, raiders, and people running rated BG’s. I have since moved my main to Envy with Team Synergy and we have been pretty successful thus far, especially with the attendance problems summer brings and me fail tanking most nights.
I am pretty hard on myself when bearing it up but I don’t feel that tanking has gotten natural yet. I have tanked every fight in Firelands so I do plan to do a tips and tricks post for both Feral Cats and Bears very soon.
I am pretty ticked that the final fight of the tier is so Kitty unfriendly. They either need to stop designing fights where it is impossible or near impossible to attack from behind or change the positional requirements of shred. Having to waste time finding the sweet spot on Majordomo in scorpion form is downright frustrating as well.