Lich King Down.
Gratz to my fellow 10 man players as tonight we finally downed the Lich King.
- Celliana – “Can you taunt this spirit off me now”
- Jefferson – “Argent Defender proc’d so I can keep him a little longer”
- Justeroo – “Let me tweak my spec to handle that”
- Jacemora – “Let me respec for a PvP/tanking talent just in case”
- Kiya – “Damn it, one of these specs will do the trick”
- Thionia – “Why when Arthas sneezes do I die”
- Tildainer – “I will rez Jace as soon as I get out”
- Frathlight – “bubble, bubble, bubble, bubble, bubble, bubble, bubble, bubble, bubble, bubble, repeat”
- Alpacaa – “You want me to bother tranc shotting that?”
- Zabery – “Jace, can you farm some Flame Cap I want to see something”
Not bad, all in all we had about 5 hours of work on him across 3 days. A couple keys to the kill…
- Practice, Practice, Practice… we were able to get to phase 3 on every attempt once we got the first 2 down and it was from all the experience and practice.
- Tweaking to get every last ounce of DPS… still had 1:30 on the enrage though so not too bad.
- The Alpha update of DBM… a big help as less talking needed to go in vent about the cast timers which freed up for more important info.
- Reading lots of strats… a big initial help from Vallen and then some tweaking from some other strats out there to handle phase 3
I still need to do a full on kitty post on the whole of ICC, will try to get to that this week in between starting our heroic modes campaign.